The Vine and Wine Technology Center, from the Department of Agricultural Sciences of the Universidad de Talca, was created in October 1996 with the support of the FONDEF and of the private sector, with the goal of contributing to the development of the regional and national wine industry.
It has qualified professionals, ideal infrastructure and equipment to carry out research work, technology transfer and services in the areas of winemaking and viticulture.
1. Authorized Lab for the analysis of export wines.
2. Official Certifier for Designation of Origin.
3. Controlled Micro Fermentation for the Development and Evaluation of Agrochemicals, Fertilizers and Biostimulants in Non- Sparkling and in Sparkling Wines, Beer and Other Fermented Beverages.
4. Complete Analysis of Musts And Wines.
5. Analytical Instruments Verification.
6. Production of Traceable, Virus-Free Grapevine Materials.
7. Evaluation of the Viticultural and Oenological Behavior of Cultivars, Clones and Rootstocks.
8. Bud Fertility Analysis.
9. Evaluation of Mulches and Nutrition.
10. Analysis of Olives and Olive Oils.
11. Micro Extraction and Extraction of Olive Oils.